Wednesday 10 September 2014

Spaghetti of life

Early in the morning while I am half asleep, my schedule and body scuffle out for a while. Which to adher is the first confusion with which I start my day. From then, confusion sticks to every thought of mine.


One day while shopping I picked  up a shirt as soon as I entered the store. As I moved on to other brands, I liked 4 to 5 of them. Slowly i had to find a bag to carry then. When I reached trial room , gaurd there asked me to take only three inside. Suddenly I realised that I was there only to buy one formal shirt and interestingly my collection had only one. I completed my trial and checked out of shop. While walking back to parking, I realised what happened to me over a period of 30 minutes. None of the shirts I chose were bad, but I never related them to what I need.And what I need, a formal shirt is said to be well suited to the occasion and I followed what is 'said'. I also invested few minutes in finding a bag which wasn't needed if I was thoughtful of what I need.

Every step I move forward in life, I get options and choice confuses me. When I spare a minute to find the differences between them, I find many. When I spend few more minutes, I realize much more.  More the time I invest, more is the confusion I add to the subject. well no option is wrong, only potential way to choose the right one is knowing what you need.

Even in the steps like career which can detour our life, confusion leads our interests. Amir khan's philo in 3 idiots may not be adoptable by all as most of us don't know what kindles us more. But we should at least understand what is priority to us before choosing . Going in a way that everybody does can keep you safe but not happy.

Before we say that we aren't satisfied with our work,  we need to frame our definition for satisfaction. What miraculous difference do you find at a new place? If you can find an answer other than money , you are heading to a right place.  if your employer pays you to do what you wish and not what they asked, believe that you are in dream and get out of it early to start the fight with your mind next day morning.

" Understand yourself well before you expect world to "

No comments:

Post a Comment